100W 50 Ohm Ceramic Wirewound Potentiometer Variable Resistor
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Control the electrical resistance of a circuit without interrupting the flow of current.The rheostat is consisted of ceramic core and a resistive wire wrapped to form a toroid coil with a wiper axle.Can be used widely as light dimmers and motor speed control, is applicable for arc lamps, pumps, fans and blowers, respirators, dental and and model trains or other applications that require high voltage and current.
- Power Rating : 100 W;Resistance Value : 50 Î©;Mounted Hole Dia : Big one: 5mm/ 0.196",Small one: 4mm/ 0.157"
- Bottom Screw Diameter : 5.5mm/ 0.216";Bottom Base Diameter : 67mm/ 2.6"
- Shaft Size : 33 x 16mm/ 1.6'' x 0.6''(L*D);Body Size : 80 x 30mm/ 3.1" x 1.2" (D*T)
- Net Weight : 234g;Package Content : 1 x Rheostat
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+