10Pcs Square Electronic Component 250V 2A 130 Celsius 2 Pin Thermal Fuse
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- A thermal fuse is a cutoff which uses a one-time fusible link.
- This is a single-use device that cannot be reset and must be replaced when it fails or is triggered.
- Features insulated leads for convenient use.
- Professional knowledge is needed to use this product.
- Note: Please pay attention to the voltage before ordering.
- Cutoff Temperature : 130?°„C;Fuse Size : 6 x 6 x 2mm / 0.24" x 0.24" x 0.08"(L*W*T)
- Total Length : 7cm / 2.8";Main Material : Plastic, Metal
- Color : Silver Tone, White;Weight : 4g
- Package : 10 x Thermal Fuse
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+
Atron Electro Industries Traditional Unfinished Wood Duplex Wall Plate
Atron Electro Industries Colonial Satin Nickel Duplex Wall Plate
Atron Electro Industries Elite Antique Copper Rocker Wall Plate
Leviton 3-Wire 15A-125V Yellow Normal PVC Plug
ASH-B80DA 3-32VDC to 660VAC 80A Single Phase Solid State DC to AC Relay
Atron Electro Industries Beading Oil Rubbed Bronze Duplex Wall Plate
Leviton 15A-125V White Standard Duplex Receptacle
Atron Electro Industries Traditional Unfinished Wood Toggle Wall Plate