1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Galaxy Gray 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Galaxy Gray die cast car model by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1250 Produced Worldwide.
- Each model is individually numbered.
- The second-generation Camaro was introduced back in February of 1970. This Turbo-Fire 350 was built for speed with mechanical lifters and a big 780 cfm Holley carb on a high-rise aluminum manifold. The Z28 package included special wheels, stripes, and spoilers, over a performance-tuned chassis that include higher rate spring and shocks, a rear stabilizer bar and quick-ratio steering creating a great looking ride that could hold its own on the drag strip or a winding country road. This first major restyle of Chevy®’s flagship pony car would end up being very successful carrying on with periodic refreshes through 1981.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Made of diecast metal.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.5 inches.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+