1med Bed Assist Rail
Made to position on either side of a bed, the 1med mobility bed rail offers extra support and stability. The lightweight design and no-tool assembly make it the ideal option
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
This mobility bed rail comes with all the features needed to get in and out of bed more easily. It has a comfortable, non-slip foam handle for extra grip and adjustable, dual safety straps to secure it to the bed. The anti-slip grip on the side rails secure the rail between the mattress and bed frame for added stability.
• Hand rail to assist individuals in and out of bed
• Anti-Slip Grips secure the rail in-between the mattress and bed frame
• Non-slip foam handle for a comfortable grip
• Can be positioned on either side of the bed
• Adjustable Dual Safety Straps secure bed rail to any home /hospital bed
• Easy installation, no tool assembly
• Weight capacity: 136 kg (300 lb)
• Rail height from mattress base to top of handle: 18" (45.7 cm)
• Rail width: 20" (50.8 cm)
• Not available in Quebec
Assembled product dimensions: L 10.00 inches x W 20.00 inches x H 18.00 inches x W 5.00 pounds
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+