2" Wood Oak 44 Hx 72 H to 72 W x 72 H
More Sizes Available
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
2’’ WOOD Horizontal blinds are made with premium wood slats and come with standard controls. The notched slats block out the light offering total privacy. Slats can be removed for cleaning. Decorative valance included.
Dimensions range from 44 W x 72 H to 72 W x 72 H with 1" Width intervals. Dimensions are in inches.
Valance returns not included
How to Measure
Inside Mount or Outside Mount?
Before you place your order, you should decide how to mount your blinds. There are two options:
- Inside Mount. This means that the blinds are hung inside the window casing and you will see the moulding or trim that surrounds the windows after the blinds are installed.
- Outside Mount. The blinds are hung on or above the window moulding or directly on the ceiling or wall
Measuring for an Inside Mount
- Measure the width three times (top, middle, and bottom) of the window. This is because windows are rarely perfect squares.
- Record the smallest width of the three you recorded. This will ensure that your blind will fit in the opening.
- Measure the height from the center of your window.
Measuring for an Outside Mount
- Measure the width and height of the area you wish to cover. When measuring the width, we recommend you add 2” on each side to minimize light leaks and optimize your privacy.
- When measuring the height, measure high enough above the window frame to allow room to mount the headrail.
- Record exact measurements.
Privacy Slats Featured
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+