3 Pcs White Plastic Liquid Level Sensoring Float Floating Switch
By Unique Bargains
Sold and shipped by
Description & Features+
- A float switch is a device used to sense the level of liquid within a tank. The switch may actuate a pump, an indicator, an alarm, or other device.
- It can be easily converted from normally open to normally close by inverting the float.
- Note: because the current that the switch can carry is much little(0.5A), you must use a relay or contactor when it is connected by a load, relay or contactor are not included here.
- Max Switching Voltage : DC/AC 220V;Max Switching Current : 1.5A;Max Breakdown Voltage : 300V DC/AC;Max Carry Current : 3A
- Max Contact Resistance : 100mOhm;Temperature Rating : -10 / +85 C;Float Ball Material : P.P;Float Body Material : P.P
- Thread Dia(Approx) : 9.5mm / 0.374";Switch Body Size : 23.3 x 57.7mm / 0.9" x 2.27"(Max D*H);Cable Length : 36cm / 14.2"
- Color : White;Net Weight : 40g;Package Content : 3 x Water Level Sensor