30 Amp 12 Volt Solar Charge Controller
Protects 12 Volt batteries from overcharging
Description & Features+
The Coleman 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller prevents overcharging of 12 Volt batteries. It is intended for use with 12 Volt solar panels, and can handle up to 30 amps of array current and up to 450 Watts of solar power. This unit will provide maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries. The controller will automatically indicate the charged condition of your battery on the LED bar graph.
- 30 Amp Solar Charge Controller protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 30 Amps of array current and 450 Watts of solar power
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Safety features include: safety circuit protection, discharge protection, thermal protection and easy wire protection
1 year limited warranty
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+