5 Pcs 0.8CM Width 30M Long DIY Tape High Temperature Heat Resistance Polyimide
- 1 Mil Heat Resistance tapes are made from HN film with silicone adhesive
- Used in applications at temperatures as low as -452 degree F and as high as 752 degree F
- Heat Resistance tapes have a high dielectric strength
- Applicable for automotive sensor and manifolds, insulating circuit boards, etching, fiber optics cable, high temperature powder coating and semiconductor manufacturing
- High insulation, high temperature, low temperature, acid, low electrolysis, good mechanical properties, abrasion resistance, tear
- Special agent treatment, adhesion strength, tear after masking the surface without leaving traces
- Net Weight: 98g, Package Content: 5 Pcs x Heat Resistance Tape
- Main Color: Brown
- Size: 0.8 x 9cm/0.31"x3.54"(H*D)
- Tape Length: 30m/98.42ft
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.›Return policy
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item: Return this item to a Walmart store Return this item by mail
Where can you get it?
Is it available?
What is the price in-store?
Please note, this item is only sold online.