7 Amp Solar Charge Controller
Protect your 12 Volt batteries from overcharging.
Description & Features+
Protect your 12 Volt batteries from overcharge and discharge with the Coleman 7 Amp Charge Controller. Handling up to 105 Watts of solar power and 7 Amps of array current, this charge controller works with 12 Volt solar systems and maintains 12 Volt batteries in a fully charged state. This product provides for maintenance free protection for your solar panel(s) and batteries. The yellow charging light indicates battery charging and the green light indicates a full-charged battery.
- Coleman 7 Amp Charge Controller protects battery from overcharge and discharge
- For use with 12 Volt solar panels and batteries only
- Handles up to 105 Watts of solar power
- Handles up to 7 Amps of array current
- Maintains 12V batteries in a fully charged state
- Maintenance free protection of your solar panel and batteries
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+