8 Pcs 12mm Diamond Grit Hole Saw Drill Bit for Glass Ceramics Porcelain Ceramic Tile
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
1. Diamond coating maximizes performance and retains a sharper cutting edge than traditional carbide or bimetal hole saws.
2. Side holes allow for easy slug removal after drilling. Perfect for cutting accurate holes in a wide variety of materials such as glass and ceramics.
3. Nickel plating on Diamond Drill Bit maximizes your tool鈥檚 life with great resistance to corrosion.
4. Works better with an electric drill or bench drill which is not included here.
Product Name: Diamond Hole Saw
Material: Diamond, Carbon Steel
Diameter: 12mm / 0.47 inch
Cutting Depth: 34mm / 1.34 inch
Shank Diameter: 6.2mm / 0.24 inch
Total Length: 56mm / 2.2 inch
Package Content: 8 x Diamond Hole Saw
1. Start your hole diagonally, make a round trace and then hold drill straight.
2. Always use lubrication (water), otherwise the diamond core drill will burn.
3. Low drill pressure and increased use of water lubrication will extend drill bit life considerably.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+