AC 230V 3A -7C Bimetal Refrigerator Defrost Thermostat
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Easy to install in small or narrow spaces due to slim shape.
- 2 wire leads, sealed tube, -7 celsius degree normally open.
- Defrosted thermostats is a kind of thermal protector used in Air-cooling frostless refrigerators, also use as auto temperature limited switch and Heating compensated switch in the process of heating and defrosting in refrigerators.
- Automatic temperature control for removing frost and for protecting the frozen rupture in the cold storage.
- Electrical Ratings : AC 230V 3A;Body Size : 7.7 x 2.8 x 1.3cm / 3" x 1.1" x 0.5" (L*W*T)
- Each Wire Connector Diameter : 3.7mm / 0.14",1.8mm / 0.07";Total Length : 42cm / 16.5"
- Material : Metal, Plastic;Color : Orange, Black, Silver Tone
- Net Weight : 12g;Package : 1 x Refrigerator Defrost Thermostat
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+