Bush Business Series A 36" Desk with Mobile File Cabinet in Light Oak
Sold and shipped by
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Small but strong, the Bush Business Furniture Series A 36W Desk fits in tight spaces and endures years of everyday use. Thick end panels and a durable thermally fused laminate surface fend off scratches, stains and dents for long-lasting professional quality. The comfortable C-Leg design offers loads of legroom, while a comprehensive wire management system organizes and secures computer cables to keep them out of your way. Conserve space and store work materials in the convenient Mobile File Cabinet, which fits under the Desk or rolls anywhere and locks for your security. The full-extension file drawer holds letter, legal and A4 documents. Drawers open on ball bearing slides for a smooth and easy reach to the back. Series A completes your multi-person workspace, classroom, home office or anywhere in between with a variety of configuration options. Featuring 7 attractive two-tone finishes, clean lines and contemporary styling, this commercial office furniture adapts to your surroundings. Customize any environment with a complete line of affordable products and accessories, all backed by a 10 Year Warranty. American made, Series A withstands the rigors of a 40-plus hour week and meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards.
- Finish: Light Oak
- Thermally Fused Laminate Over Engineered Wood
- Bundle includes: 36" x 27" Desk, 3 Drawer Mobile File Cabinet
- Thermally fused laminate finish fends off scratches and stains
- Open C-Leg design provides loads of legroom so you can work in comfort
- Wire management system includes leg and desktop grommets with channels on the modesty panel to keep cables under control
- File Cabinet locks, has 2 box drawers for supplies and a full-extension file drawer for letter, legal and A4 documents
- Series A makes the most of any space with endless configurations and 7 attractive two-tone finishes to match your style
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for performance and safety
- American made craftsmanship withstands the rigors of your 40-plus hour work week
- Overall Product Dimensions: 29.79" H x 51.29" W x 26.8" D
- Overall Product Weight: 127 lbs.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+