Bush Business Series A 48" Corner Desk with File Cabinet in Beech
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Bush Business Furniture 48W Corner Desk maximizes your small office space with a convenient design and commercial-grade quality. Ideal for use in a corner, the Desk provides a comfortable curved work area, and a C-Leg design creates plenty of legroom. A scratch-resistant thermally fused laminate surface and thick end panels fend off damage, while sturdy feet with adjustable levelers ensure stability. Keep your cables in order with a comprehensive wire management system, and organize your office with a Mobile File Cabinet. Store letter, legal and A4 documents in the full-extension file drawer, which glides on ball bearing slides for a smooth and easy reach to the back. Two box drawers hold office supplies, and the Cabinet fits under the Desk to conserve space or rolls anywhere. Series A completes your multi-person workspace, classroom, home office or anywhere in between with a variety of configuration options. Featuring 7 attractive two-tone finishes and contemporary styling, this commercial office furniture adapts to your surroundings. Customize any environment with a full line of affordable products, all backed by a 10 Year Warranty. American made, Series A withstands the rigors of a 40-plus hour week and meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards.
- Finish: Beech
- Thermally Fused Laminate Over Engineered Wood
- Bundle includes: 48" Corner Desk, 3 Drawer Mobile File Cabinet
- Thermally fused laminate finish, durable edge banding and thick end panels resist damage
- Corner Desk provides comfortable curved work area and C-Leg design to maximize legroom
- Wire management system includes leg and desktop grommets with channels on the modesty panel to keep cables under control
- File Cabinet locks, has 2 box drawers for supplies and a full-extension file drawer for letter, legal and A4 documents
- Series A makes the most of any space with endless configurations and 7 attractive two-tone finishes to match your style
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for performance and safety
- American made craftsmanship withstands the rigors of your 40-plus hour work week
- Overall Product Dimensions: 29.79" H x 51.52" W x 47.16" D
- Overall Product Weight: 183 lbs.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+