Bush Business Series A Sienna Walnut Corner Desk
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
The perfect combination of work surface and storage, the Bush Business Furniture Series A Collection Single 2 Drawer Pedestal Corner Desk in Walnut offers a versatile C-Leg table design permits easy configurations. This 60W Desk is constructed with 100% thermally fused laminate for durability and superior resistance to scratches and stains. The box drawer and open storage keep supplies close at hand, while the file drawer accommodates letter, legal or A4-size. Built with full-extension ball bearing slides for easy access and offer adjustable levelers to compensate for uneven floors. Durable edge banding protects against scratches and dents. Integrated wire management grommets provide pathways keep cords and cables under control. Accessorize with the Universal or Articulating Keyboard Tray or Pencil Drawer to customize your work area. Solid construction meets ANSI/BIFMA test standards in place at time of manufacture. The Series A Collection is backed by the Bush Business Furniture 10-Year Warranty and is assembled in the U.S.A.
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains
- All work Surfaces and leg end panels are one inch thick
- Versatile C-Leg desk fits a variety of spaces
- Contains one box drawer with 3/4-extension ball bearing slides
- One file drawer with full extension ball bearing slides accommodating letter, legal and A4 size files
- Wire management system provides desktop and leg grommets, Adjustable levelers for stability on uneven floors
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance
- Commercial quality backed by 10-year Warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S.A. & Imported Parts
- GSA Approved
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+