Bush Business Series C Elite 66Wx24D Desk-Credenza-Return
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Adapts to your needs, the Series C Elite Collection 66W Credenza Shell in Hansen Cherry provides a classic yet flexible workspace solution. The Credenza Shell is constructed with thermally fused laminate for durability and superior resistance to scratches and stains. Configure with the 66W Hutch, use as a left/right desk return, or as a standalone desk component in a limited space, this product can be easily added to as work needs change. Spacious design includes room for 2 or 3 drawer Pedestals that neatly fit under the desk. This product can also be customized with accessories such as Keyboard Trays (sold separately) for added convenience. Meets ANSI/BIFMA test standards in place at time of manufacture. The Series C Collection is backed by the Bush Business Furniture's 10 Year Warranty and is assembled in the U.S.A.
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains
- All work surfaces and leg end panels are 1 inch thick for strength and long term use
- Accepts 30W, 36W, 42W and 48W Bridge/Returns, 48W, 60W, and 72W Desk/Credenza/Returns, 60W and 72W Bow Front Desks
- Attaches to Right or Left Corner Module (deep end) or on Left or Right L-Bow Desk
- Adjustable levelers compensate for uneven flooring
- Accepts Pencil Drawer or Keyboard Trays in left, center and right positions and 3/4 Pedestal in left or right position
- Accepts 66W Hutch
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance in place at time of manufacture
- Commercial quality backed by 10-year warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S.A. & Imported Parts
- Overall Dimensions: 29.84"H x 65.98"W x 23.35"D
- Product Weight: 118lbs
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+