Bush Mobile Pedestal in Warm Oak
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Make a statement with this versatile workstation. The BBF Series C 72"W Shell Desk and 48"W Bridge Return provides a large L-Desk with expansive work surface of thermally fused laminate for superior durability, while the addition of the 36"W 2-Drawer Lateral File creates the opportunity to extend even further while providing two interlocking file drawers that accommodate letter, legal, and A4 file sizes. The additional Mobile Pedestal units provide additional storage options with two box drawers to keep office supplies close at hand, and three additional file drawers. Each drawer features a full-extension ball bearing slide to allow full access and the brushed nickel hardware add a contemporary look. Face front locking mechanisms secure two drawers and offer interchangeable cores to unify office security between Mobile units and the Lateral File. To maintain its straightforward and clean styling, the wire management system utilizes desktop grommets to conceal wires and cords, and the two Mobile Pedestal units slide neatly under the desktop to minimize the office footprint. With a finish to match any decor, additional BBF Series C pieces allow for additional configurations as your needs evolve and grow. Solid construction meets ANSI/BIFMA test standards in place at time of manufacture; this product is assembled in the U.S.A. and is backed by BBF 10-Year Warranty.
- Includes Desk Shell, Return Bridge, 2-Drawer Mobile Pedestal (F/F), 3-Drawer Mobile Pedestal, and 2-Drawer Lateral File
- Attractive Warm Oak finish
- 1" thick, thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains
- Features 2 box drawers utilizing extension slides and 5file drawers on full extension slides.
- Integrated Wire management grommets on desk
- Face front lock with interchangeable core secures lower and center drawer in mobile pedestals
- Durable PVC edge banding on work surface resists collisions and dents
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for safety and performance in place at time of manufacture
- Commercial Quality backed by 10 year warranty
- Assembled in the U.S.A. with U.S.A. & Imported Parts
- Overall Product Dimensions: 29.7999" H x 71.0199" W x 112.72" D
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+