CISSP Cert Guide, Robin Abernathy, Troy McMillian Mixed media product
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
CISSP Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Leading IT certification experts Troy McMillan and Robin Abernathy share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion CD contains the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most, so you can succeed on the exam the first time.
The CISSP Cert Guide is the most comprehensive study guide available. With uniquely thorough coverage - carefully mapped to the exam's objectives - this book brings together all the information and insight readers need to succeed on the updated CISSP Exam. Coverage includes:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Security Operations
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Compliance
- Physical (Environmental) Security
From start to finish, this book is organized to help professionals focus study time where they need the most help, retain more, and earn higher scores. Its features include:
- Pre-chapter "Do I Know This Already" (DIKTA) quizzes that enable readers to assess their knowledge of each chapter's content and decide how much time to spend on each section
- Foundation Topics sections that thoroughly explain concepts and theory, and link them to real-world configurations and commands
- Key Topics icons that flag every figure, table, or list which must absolutely be understood and remembered
- Chapter-ending Exam Preparation sections contain additional exercises and troubleshooting scenarios.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+