Cake Boss Countertop Accessories 3 Piece Melamine Mixing Bowl Set
By Cake Boss
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Get "bowled" over during baking whenever mixing, stirring and whipping are required, with the Cake Boss Countertop Accessories 3-Piece Melamine "Bistro" Mixing Bowl Set. All of the great Cake Boss Countertop Accessories make baking easier and more enjoyable for bakers of all levels. Designed with classic bakeshop style and function in mind, these sturdy bowls are constructed from gleaming, easy-to-clean white melamine with a generous exterior rim for plenty of fingerhold during prep. Each bowl is labeled in distinctive, bistro-style lettering: the small bowl says "Mix," the medium bowl says "Stir," and the large bowl says "Whip." Rubberized rings around the bases of the bowls helps hold them in place on countertops and tabletops while you blend spices into dry ingredients, lightly beat eggs and milk, or whip sugar and rich, luscious cream together for a homemade dessert topping. The mixing bowls are conveniently top-rack dishwasher safe, and the set works great with the coordinating prep bowls, baking tools, and other items from the Cake Boss collection.With a fun retro feel and pattern, the Cake Boss Countertop Accessories 3-Piece Melamine Mixing Bowl Set feature three colorful bowls to mix, stir and pour delicious ingredients for baked treats.
- Finish: White
- Material: Melamine
- This mixing bowl set includes three sturdy, white melamine bowls, each featuring a different bistro-inspired bakeshop message.
- The set includes a small 1-quart "Mix" bowl, a medium 2-quart "Stir" bowl and a large 3-quart "Whip" bowl.
- Conveniently designed with rubber feet for stability on countertops.
- The bowls nest for handy storage.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Cake Boss™ Countertop Accessories work great with many other items from the Cake Boss collections.
- Quality Assurance Guarantee.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 9" H x 8.9" W x 4.75" D
- Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes, Top Rack Only
- Oven Safe Temperature: Not Applicable
- Freezer Safe: No
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+