Cincinnati Pops Orchestra/Erich Kunzel (Conductor) Puttin' on the Ritz: The Great Hollywood Musicals CD
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
1. That's Entertainment! (from The Bandwagon)
2. Blue Skies, song (originally interpolated into the R.Rodgers musical "Betsy")
3. Cheek to Cheek, song (from "Top Hat")
4. Puttin' on the Ritz, song (from "Puttin' On The Ritz")
5. Somewhere Over the Rainbow (for the film "The Wizard of Oz")
6. 42nd Street (1933), film score: 42nd Street
7. Singin' in the Rain, song (from "Hollywood Review of 1929")
8. Lover, song (from film "Love Me Tonight")
9. Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (from Buck Privates)
10. Continental, The (from The Gay Divorc‚e)
11. They Can't Take That Away from Me, song (from Shall We Dance?, film)
12. I've got you under my skin, song (from the film "Born to Dance")
13. On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe
14. Fine Romance, song, A (from the film "Swing Time")
15. Thanks For The Memory (from the film The Big Broadcast of 1938)
16. Lullaby of Broadway (for the film Gold Diggers of 1935)
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+