CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) Cert Guide, Troy McMillan Mixed media produ
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
One million cybersecurity jobs will open this year, and many will require strong knowledge and skills in cybersecurity analysis. CompTIA's new vendor-neutral Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) IT professional validates the knowledge and skills you'll need to qualify for these opportunities. CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+ Cert Guide is the comprehensive self-study resource for the brand-new CSA+ (CSO-001) exam.
Designed for all CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+) candidates, this guide covers every exam objective concisely and logically, with extensive teaching features designed to promote retention and understanding. You'll find:
- Pre-chapter quizzes to assess knowledge upfront and focus your study more efficiently
- Foundation topics sections that explain concepts and configurations, and link theory to practice
- Key topics sections calling attention to every figure, table, and list you must know
- Exam Preparation sections with additional chapter review features
- Final preparation chapter providing tools and a complete final study plan
- A customizable practice test library
This guide offers comprehensive, up-to-date coverage of all CSA+ topics related to:
- Environmental reconnaissance, response, and countermeasures
- Securing corporate environments
- Managing information security vulnerabilities, including detailed coverage of common vulnerabilities
- Analyzing threat data or behavior, performing computer forensics, and responding to incidents
- Recovering and responding to incidents
- Using security frameworks to guide common security policies
- Implementing identity/access management and compensating controls
- Optimizing security throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Choosing and applying cybersecurity tools and technologies, and more
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+