- The three-stage design, tungsten steel sharpening, ceramic coarse and ceramic fine grinding
- Stainless steel plate with non-slip base to ensure sharpener security
- Widely used in stainless steel kitchen cutter, fruit cutter, chef's cutter
How to Use:
1. Sharpener placed on the platform, holding a stable non-slip handle, and other handheld cutter. Decided to use one or two steps according to the degree of tool blunt.
2. Coarse grinding: used to repair badly damaged blade, suitable for a blunt tool. Cutter into diamond grinding mouth, proper and uniform inten sity of back and forth, pulling the blade observed blade circumstances, repeat this step 3-5 times.
3. Finely ground: This is a necessary step to eliminate burrs on the cutter-edge, the blade is polished smooth, bright. Use, please refer to the steps. Under normal circumstances, it is recommended that once a week or daily use to keep your blade sharp.
4. Wipe with a damp cloth or rinse with water, then wipe dry.
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you
• Size: Approx. 21.5x5x6cm/ 8.46x1.97x2.36" • Widely used in stainless steel kitchen cutter, fruit cutter, chef's cutter • The three-stage design, tungsten steel sharpening, ceramic coarse and ceramic fine grinding