D4MC-5020 Roller Plunger Micro Limit Switch Momentary Panel Mount 1NC+1NO 7311
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Product Name: Limit Switch
Actuator Type: Roller Plunger Type
Rated Voltage: 5A 125VDC / 10A 250VAC
Contact Configuration: 1NC+1NO
Body Size: 54 x 42 x 21mm (L*W*T)
Mounting Hole Size: 4.2mm (D)
Mounting Hole Distance: 25.4mm
The roller plunger can be operated in a wide range by employing a cam, Dog, cylinder, or auxiliary actuator.
Position detection accuracy is high.
OF max.: 600g
RF min.: 100g
PT max.: 2.0mm
OT min.: 6.0mm
MD max.: 0.8mm
- Insentive ABS plastic shell, sealed construction.
- Panel mount, side fixed with better water-proof and oil-proof performance.
- Smooth operation with highter OT.
- Silver contacts. Easy-to-wire design.
- This Limit Switch can be widely used in various mechanical to monitor the position of moving parts of machines and control circuit and auxiliary circuit for terminal limit protection.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+