Digital Paint Coating Thickness Meter with Standard Shims 1μm Resolution Fe/Nfe Dual Use Coating Thickness Gauge Measurer
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Fe + NFe Dual Use: The symbol Fe indicates a magnetic substrate and NFe indicates a non-magnetic substrate.
Easy Operation: just press the probe directly and vertically on the to-be-tested workpiece lightly till the measurement value displayed when the gauge is on.
Automatic Identification: It can automatically identify magnetic and non-magnetic substrate.
Substrates & shims: Comes with uncoated metal substrates and standard shims for calibration.
Shutdown: Long press the shutdown key to shut it down, or it will automatically shut off in about 5 minutes when there is no operation.
3 Measuring Units Switchable: μm, mm and mils.
Portable Design: light in weight, small and fitted size for your palm, and a rope for convenient carry.
LCD Display: easy for you to watch the results.
1. Click CAL 4 times into NFE mode
2. Click CAL 6 times into Fe mode
3. when shows 0, put probe on the plate,when shows 50, put 50um film on the plate and click POWER button to test,
4. then same step for 100,250,500 and 1250.
5. when shows AIR, please put the probe into AIR,then click power button to calibrate, don't put on plate.
Item Size: 18*120mm
Unite: μm, mm, mil
Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries (NOT included)
1 x Coating Thickness Gauge
1 x Aluminum Plate
1 x Steel Plate
5 x Plastic calibrate film (50um/100um/250um/500um/1000um)
1 x Hand Rope
1 x Russian + English Manual
1 x Color Box
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Due to different personal measuring techniques, there might be 1-3cm error of the physical. Thank you!
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+