EKJD-8 AC 24-380V LED Indicator Electronic Motor Circuit Protector 8-20A
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Pass the three-phase power line between the contactor and motor through three holes of the protector of random phase sequence according to the secondary typical wiring diagram in the instruction and put the protector's terminal in series into the secondary loop of the AC contactor.
- If the protector is used for automatic control circuit and would be restarted after use, cut off the control loop to reset the output interface of the protector. Otherwise do not restart.
- Do not open the case of the protector or touch internal live part and terminal of the protector to avoid electric shock. Terminal shall be firmly connected with wires, and the length of exposed part of the wire shall be short enough to avoid short circuit with adjacent terminal, otherwise it may result in danger.
- Applicable Voltage : AC 24V - 380V / 45 ~ 60 Hz;Current Adjustment Scope : 8-20A;Applicable Motor Power : 4 - 10KW
- Wire Hole Dia. : 11mm/0.43";Control Current of Output Interface : 1A/380Vac;Environment Temperature : -10C - +50C
- Relative Humidity : <=90%;Atmospheric Pressure : 80Kpa~110Kpa;Altitude : no more than 200m
- Total Size : 9.2 x 6.3 x 4.2cm/3.6" x 2.5" x 1.7"(L*W*H);Weight : 164g;Package Content : 1 x Motor Protector1 x Product Introduction
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+