Elk Lighting Georgian Court LED Wall Sconce in Antique Bronze
By Elk Lighting
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
During the mid-eighteenth century, the Georgian style became immensely popular, not only in England, but also in colonial America. The “colonial” home was influenced by the Georgian style, characterized by a sense of proportion, balance, and carefully thought out details. Furniture and objects of the time were of a larger scale, yet with a lighter feeling than earlier periods. This lighter feeling transmitted grace, elegance, and prominence, and allowed details to become more of the focal point, rather than the principle elements of the structure. The Georgian Court collection reflects those earlier influences with a well-balanced proportions, attractive brass finished details, and amber glass with a marbleized finish and decorative ring.
- Finish: Antique Bronze,Dark Umber
- Material: Metal,Glass
- Shade/Glass Description: Dark Umber
- Includes easily replaceable 9.5 watt dimmable, medium base, screw-in LED bulb with 800 lumen total output.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 15" H x 6" W x 8" D
- Product Weight: 4 lbs
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Wattage: 9.5 W
- Bulb Type: LED (Medium Base)
- Lumen: 800
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+