Enerex Black Oregano High Potency 30ml
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Enerex Black Oregano blends two long-standing Mediterranean treasures into one powerful modern remedy. This product combines pure Black Seed Oil and our wild-crafted Oregano Oil to provide a one-two knock-out punch to harmful bacteria, viruses, and other invading organisms. An amazing energizer of our immune system, our high potency formula makes it superior in effectiveness and can also be used topically.
Enerex Black Oregano offers intense natural immune support by blending Black Seed Oil (60%) and Oregano Oil (40%) with booster vitamins A and D.
Black Seed Oil is a powerful immune-booster used by the world’s first physicians, but, like Oregano Oil, it is also well-researched by modern medical science. Black Seed is also an effective antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral oil. Its unique ingredients (crystalline nigellone and thymoquinone) function differently than wild Mediterranean Oregano Oil’s (carvacol and thymol), but they work synergistically together. This duo is nature’s medicine cabinet!
Who should take this formula?
Consider taking this super-potent blend… when you’re dodging coworkers’ viruses as often as heavy workload demands; when the kids continually bring more than just homework home from school; when reaching your athletic goals means pushing your body beyond its comfort level to perform; or when you’re resolved to be proactive about remedying chronic inflammation without a prescription.
Look to the past for proof that it works.
Black Seed, properly called Black Cumin Seed (Nigella sativa), is new to mainstream natural health, but it certainly isn’t new to medicine. Black Seeds were found in King Tutankhamen’s tomb — physicians prescribed them to Egyptian pharaohs after extravagant feasts to calm upset stomachs. They were used by Queen Nefertiti as a health and beauty aid. They were considered valuable for digestive disorders by Hippocrates, and have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for hepatitis, fever, diarrhea and cough.
Did you know?
- Black Seeds are used as a seasoning spice in Middle Eastern cooking
- Black Seed contains over 100 compounds including its three main active ingredients:
- crystalline nigellone (well researched for increasing immune function, especially respiratory health);
- thymoquinone (researched for cancer treatment), a compound not yet detected in any other medicinal plant;
- beta sitosterol (highly researched for gallstones, urinary/prostate health, cancer and cholesterol reduction).
- Black Seed (Nigella sativa) is a part of the buttercup plant family.
- Black Seed has good fats: oleic acid (olive oil’s health-giving component); poly and monounsaturated unsaturated fatty acids including omega 3 (ALA), 6, and 7.
- Black Seed is commonly sold as “Black Cumin Seed”, “blackseed” or “black caraway,” but for therapeutic value, only Nigella sativa has benefits.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+