FLIR CM44 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with Accu-Tip™ and Temperature
The FLIR CM44 offers MAX/MIN/AVG recording, frequency measurement, and electrical field detection to help you determine voltage presence and relative strength of the field. Made with an over-molded, easy-to-grip design, the CM44 Clamp Meter is durable enough to withstand a one meter drop, and the slim form factor is convenient to carry in your toolbag anywhere you go.
By FLIR Systems
Sold and shipped by
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Accu-Tip enables more accurate amperage measurements on smaller-gauged wires
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording, and frequency and diode measurement
- Data hold, zero function, and low pass filter for voltage measurement
- Durable to withstand a 1 meter drop, and operates at -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Large, bright backlit display makes readings easy to see
- Tough, over-molded, easy-to-grip design and slim, portable size
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+