FLIR CM44 True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with Accu-Tip™ and Temperature
The FLIR CM44 offers MAX/MIN/AVG recording, frequency measurement, and electrical field detection to help you determine voltage presence and relative strength of the field. Made with an over-molded, easy-to-grip design, the CM44 Clamp Meter is durable enough to withstand a one meter drop, and the slim form factor is convenient to carry in your toolbag anywhere you go.
By FLIR Systems
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Accu-Tip enables more accurate amperage measurements on smaller-gauged wires
- MAX/MIN/AVG recording, and frequency and diode measurement
- Data hold, zero function, and low pass filter for voltage measurement
- Durable to withstand a 1 meter drop, and operates at -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Large, bright backlit display makes readings easy to see
- Tough, over-molded, easy-to-grip design and slim, portable size
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+