Forgive, Let Go, and Live, Deborah Smith Pegues Paperback
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Why is forgiveness so hard?
People who refuse to forgive often sabotage their future and create an emotional cancer that spreads into every other aspect of their lives. Even those who genuinely desire to forgive often struggle to get beyond their wounded emotions.
In Forgive, Let Go, and Live, Deborah Pegues provides specific guidelines to help us better understand
- what forgiveness is and what it's not
- how to overcome seemingly unforgivable hurts
- when to restore, redefine, or release a hurtful relationship
- how it's possible to forgive without forgetting
- why learning how to forgive is a process
Pegues showcases the triumphs of famous and everyday people as well as biblical characters who decided to pursue forgiveness and also the tragedies of those who chose to wallow in anger and revenge.
If you've been wounded by another, this book will empower you to find joy, freedom, and peace as you let go of your desire to avenge the wrong and make a commitment to release the offender from his debt.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+