FosPower's premium Digital Audio Coaxial Cable allows you to connect your Blu-ray/DVD player, HDTV, media player, set-top box, or any other audio device with a coaxial audio port to your audio processor, amplifier, audio mixer, sampler, synthesizer, speakers, or subwoofer through the S/PDIF interface.
Recessed Port Friendly
Ensure a stable connection with all types of coaxial ports to prevent loss of signal, including recessed ports that can be difficult to access or connect to.
The connector contains a very distinguishable orange base to help guide users to the correct port. Most digital audio ports are colored orange to be easily recognized, as devices increasingly have more input ports.
24k Gold Plated Connectors
FosPower's premium audio cables are made from high quality 24k gold plated connectors that resist corrosion and reduce tarnish.
Dual Layer Braided and Mylar Shielding
Copper braided shielding combined with Aluminum Mylar shielding inside the PVC jacket provides cable flexibility and reduces unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
The core of the FosPower digital coaxial audio cables are covered with polyethylene foam (PF) dielectric insulation, which greatly minimizes signal loss.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to FosPower's website for more information.
• Type: RCA
• Diameter Thickness: 0.42in / 10.7mm
• Interface: S/PDIF
• Specification: 22AWG
• Jacket: PVC
• Conductor: Bare Copper Core
• Dielectric: Polyethylene Foam (PF)
• Shielding Layer 1: Copper Braided Shielding
• Shielding Layer 2: Aluminum Mylar Shielding
• Capacitance: 53 pF/m
• Impedance: 75 Ohm
• Connectors: 1 Digital Coaxial Audio male to Digital Coaxial Audio male
• Works on all types of digital coaxial audio ports, including hard to access recessed ports
• Orange color-coded connectors on both ends of the connectors makes connecting your devices together as simple as possible
• 24k gold plated connectors resist corrosion and reduce tarnish
• Copper braided and Aluminum Mylar dual shielding provide cable flexibility and greatly reduce undesired EMI/RFI interference
• Polyethylene Foam (PF) dielectric insulation greatly minimizes signal loss