Fuel Injection Incline Fuel Pump Replacement High Performance for Racing Cars Replacing Walbro GSL392 255 Ford Cars
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- This pump can be used as a direct replacement Ford fuel pump
- It is an out of tank pump (external) and has a 15mm inlet from tank or swirl pot which needs to be as close to the fuel source as possible.
- The pump comes complete with wiring terminals and rubber cover 12 volt negative earth.
- Perform this repair Only in a properly equipped service facility.
- Position the vehicle in a clear, level, well ventilated work area.
- This rotary fuel injection pump will not work on carbureted fuel systems. It is for electric fuel injection only. Allow the vehicle to cool before performing any operation.
- Color: Silver
- Material: Metal
- Flow: 195-240L / H (A)
- Pressure: 0.1-0.8 (mpa)
- Current: 4.5A-7.1A
- Voltage: 0.1-0.3 (V)
- Suitable Model: For Ford modified car
Package Includes:1 x Fuel Injection Incline Fuel Pump
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+