Halo Sleepsack Wearable Blanket Blue - Large
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
The Halo® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
- Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Machine wash with like colors.
- 100% Cotton | TOG 0.5
- Preemie: Preemie
- Newborn: Birth to 3 months
- Small: 3 to 6 months
- Medium: 6 to 12 months
- Large: 12 to 18 months
- X Large: 18 to 24 months
- Preemie: 36 to 48 cm (14 to 19 in)
- Newborn: 48 to 58 cm (19 to 23 in)
- Small: 58 to 66 cm (23 to 26 in)
- Medium: 66 to 76 cm (26 to 30 in)
- Large: 76 to 89 cm (30 to 35 in)
- X Large: 89 to 101 cm (35 to 40 in)
- Preemie: Birth to 2 kg (Birth to 5 lbs)
- Newborn: 2 to 4.5 kg (5 to 10 lbs)
- Small: 4.5 to 8 kg (10 to 18 lbs)
- Medium: 7 to 11 kg (16 to 24 lbs)
- Large: 10 to 13 kg (22 to 28 lbs)
- X Large: 12 to 16 kg (26 to 36 lbs)
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+