Herb Spice Tea Leaves Mesh Strainer Infuser Teapot Filter Stainless Steel
This tea strainer is made of stainless steel wire mesh material.Use it to brew tea, preferring them to tea balls that may leak or confine the leaves too tightly, or we also use them to strain coffee grounds out of cold-brewed coffee.Great kitchen ware for home use.
|Product Name||Tea Strainer|
|Outer Diameter||63mm / 2.5"|
|Depth||55mm / 2.2"|
|Package||1 x Tea Strainer|
How to use the Mesh Tea InfuserFill a pot or cup with hot water.Make sure the infuser fits the container for brewing tea. It should sit on or in the rim of the container, with the mesh basket submerged in the hot water. The larger the infuser, the larger the container it's meant for brewing in.Put loose tea leaves or herbs in the infuser. Make sure the tea or herbs are completely submerged in hot water.Let the infuser sit in the hot water until the tea has brewed to the desired strength. Once the tea is ready, remove the infuser to prevent overbrewing.
Here are the top 5 health benefits of tea:
1. Calorie-free and helps to lose weight.
2. Reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke.
3. Contains antioxidants that keeps us young and protect us from pollution damage.
4. Helps to soothe the digestive system, boost the immune system and battle cancer.
5. Has less caffeine than coffee and thus can be consumed without worrying pesky effects on nervous system.