Hifonics Thor 6.5 In. 120W 2-Way Coaxial White Marine Powersports Speaker (Pair)
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Quantity: 2
• Outside diameter: 6.8 inches
• Protected from water and dirt and UV protected against sun fade
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 15.5 x 15.5 x 16.25 inches
• High-energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
• UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
• Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil
• Mounting depth: 3 inches
• Frequency response: 35 Hz-21 kHz
• RMS power handling: 60 watts
• Features water-resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature-stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
• Remains musical in all weather; Does not stiffen in cold
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
• Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
• Woven fiber composite spider stabilizes the cone and voice coil in all musical situations
• Composites add strength to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
• Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
• Peak power handling: 120 watts
• 4-ohm impedance with a max power of 120 watts and RMS power of 60 watts
• Color: White
• Weight: 5.3 pounds
• Voice coil is high-temperature copper wound on a Kapton former, which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining lightweight
• Very smooth musical response and high output with minimal required amplifier power
• Certifications: IPX6/7, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
• Mounting height with grill and gasket: 4 inches
• Sensitivity: 87.7 dB
• Longer life against harsh conditions; Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating; Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+