Joyful Learning, Paula Kluth, Alice Udvari-solner Paperback
By Corwin Press
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Discover motivating, personalized learning strategies that all of your students will love!
Build an active, responsive, and inclusive classroom where every student benefits. Through step-by-step directions, reproducible handouts, classroom-tested examples, and specific guidelines, teachers and teacher teams will discover 60 activities to help you:
- Quickly and easily modify and adapt design instruction for diverse learners, including students with cultural, language, learning, physical, or sensory differences
- Transform lectures and whole-class discussions through dynamic, student-centered learning experiences
- Immerse students in discussion, debate, creative thinking, questioning, teamwork, and collaborative learning
- Flexibly co-plan and co-teach with a variety of school professionals
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+