Ktaxon Classic Full Size 4/4 Solid Wood Violin with Electronic Tuner, Shoulder Rest, Extra Strings, Bow and Case,Rosin
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
To measure what size violin best suits you, you need to know the length between your neck and the middle of your left-hand palm (when your hand is fully extended and raised perpendicular to your body, just like holding a violin). Most of the teachers prefer students to use the length from the neck to the wrist for measurement instead of the neck to mid-palm approach. The violin size determined by the neck/wrist approach would be the size that is more comfortable for students to hold. The violin size determined by the neck/mid-palm approach would be the biggest size students should use.
Great starter kit . Some key notes about violins in general and for people who are making complaints on this product:
1. the violin will not be set up on arrival. You need to install the bridge and tune it.
2. the violin will not make sound when using the bow right out of the box. The bow needs to be coated in the rosin and then you can use it.
3. it will not hold a tune very easily to start out with. All new instruments need to be consistently re-tuned at the beginning until the strings are "broken in" so to speak. Pegs need to be pushed in and then turned slightly to tune up the loose strings (not like a guitar where you can just turn the pegs)
4. do not tune your instrument roughly; you will break strings
1. Weight: 16.51oz / 468g
2. Panel Dimensions: (14.01 x 8.27 x 2.76)" / (35.6 x 21 x 7)cm (L x W x H)
3. Size: 4/4
4. Back/Side/Face Material: Brilliance Spruce Wood
5. Top/Violin Bridge Material: Maple Wood
6. Violin Bow Material: Arbor
7. Tailpiece Material: Aluminum Alloy
8. Fingerboard Material: Ebony
9. Chin Rest/Tuning Peg/End Pin Material: Dark Wood
10. Violin Color: Dark Goldenrod
11. Violin Dimensions: (23.42 x 8.27 x 2.76)" / (59.5 x 21 x 7)cm (L x W x H)
12. Bow Length: 29.13" / 74cm
13. Shoulder Rests Dimensions: (7.87 x 1.18 x 0.55)" / (20 x 3 x 1.4)cm (L x W x H)
14. Rosin Dimensions: (1.89 x 1.22 x 0.63)" / (4.8 x 3.1 x 1.6)cm (L x W x H)
1 x Violin1 x Box1 x Bow1 x Shoulder Rests1 x Electronic Tuner4 x Violin Strings1 x Rosin
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+