Lathes Parts MT3 - MT2 Morse Taper Adapter Reducing Drill Sleeve
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Morse taper 3# to Morse taper 2#.The Morse Taper Sleeve is mainly used in drilling machine and lathe machine.Drill sleeves is used to change the taper of the connective arbors.Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters.
- Inside Diameter : 17.4mm/0.685";Outside Diameter : 24.5mm/0.965"
- Total Length : 112mm/4.4";Material : Metal
- Color : Gray;Weight : 174g
- Package Content : 1 x Reducing Drill Sleeve
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+
Fuller Hammer Wood Claw
FIX IT Screwdriver & Bits Set
FIX IT! Tool Kit
FIX IT! Deluxe Plunger
Stanley 16 oz. Steel Nail Hammer (STHT51238)
1/4 Inch Hex Shank Magnetic 5mm Hexagon Head Screwdriver Bits 10pcs
T30 T-Handle Torx Security Torque Star Key CR-V Alloy Steel Screwdriver Wrench
Nonslip Plastic Handle Cross Head Phillips Screwdrivers 128mm Length 4pcs