Led Bulb Load Resistors Flash Turn Signal Fix For Harley Davidson Road King Classic Screamin Eagle
By Kapsco Moto
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- This 8 Ohm, 25 Watt resistors can be connected across the turn signal bulbs to simulate the load of a regular filament bulb (2 Amp load). This will solve LED related turn signal problems such as hyper flashing, no flashing or burnt out bulb indications. One resistor is required for each turn signal bulb.
- The resistor wires have male and female ends for easy plug and play action. Insert the postive and negative wires to the LED bulb, and the other + and - wires to the motorcycles turn signal wires. One pair per motorcycle.
- LED Bulb Load Resistor Fix
- Some LEDs may need a flash rate controller to bring the flash rate down to normal
- Quantity: 1 pair prewired resisters
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+