1. Size: M10 x 20 x 30mm/M10 x 0.79" x 1.18"(Thread Diameter*Thread Length*Base Diameter), high-quality metal and plastic base. We also provide T-nuts.
2. The length of the screw can be adjusted according to the needs during the use. You can use these leveling feet to install your product feet. The good flexible adjustment provides a perfect experience.
3. They are particularly suitable for the product that is swaying during the use due to rough floors or bad leg of the product.
4. It does not harm the floor and without noise during the use due to the plastic base. The goal is to make the customer feel satisfied with our every product. We are confident that you will be pleased with the purchase of this product.
5. It can protect your furniture, beautiful hardwood, ceramic tile and linoleum floors from marring and scratches. And the plastic base can keep them from sitting on the moist floor and it will not leave rust rings anymore all over your ground.
6. The adjustable leveling foot is for office or household furniture even industrial machine with threaded sockets. It is a great accessory for DIY products. It was applied to all kinds of steel and metal furniture, such astable, stool, chair, all types of mechanical equipment, fitness equipment, racks, TV stands, shelves, beach chairs and so on.
7. Install it to adjust the height of the device, the device is firmly connected with the ground to provide a better support, maintain the level, avoid displacement and shaking of the device during the use.
8. Install it to increase the height of your product while improving the overall stability, decreasing the overall area of the product in contact with the ground, reduce frictional resistance, then move more effortless.
Available Quantity: 4pcs, 8pcs, 12pcs, 16pcs
Product Name: Leveling Foot
Material: Metal, Plastic
Color: White, Black, Silver Tone
Type: Screw on
1. Before buying this, use the tools to accurately measure the diameter and specification of the mounting holes of your product, determine the size that you need, then buy the right one.
2. Use a piece of tape on drill bit as a depth gauge.
3. Use a drill bit to drill a mounting hole and the depth suitable for leveling foot.
4. Tap the T-nut with a hammer to make it flush with the wood.
5. Put a suitable leveling foot into the mounting hole, screw it to the height that you want.
1. Variability of 1-3mm is possible due to the measurement process. (except the thread diameter)
2. Due to the light and screen setting difference, the color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures.