M3 x 15mm Nylon 6/6 Fillister Head Phillips Drive Machine Screw Off White 100pcs
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Machine Screws are often used with nuts or driven into tapped holes.
- Nylon 6/6 is suitable where non-conductivity, corrosion resistance, and cost are important considerations.
- Phillips drive is designed to cam out under too much torque.
- Coarse threads are better for brittle materials, and will assemble and disassemble more quickly than fine threads.
- Head Type : Phillips DriveHead;Thread Style : Metric Coarse;Thread Diameter (D) : 3mm (M3 )
- ThreadLength (L) : 15m;Thread Pitch : 0.5mm;PhillipsSize : 4mm(PH 1)
- Head Diameter (DK) : 6mm;Head Thickness(K) : 2.5mm;Total Length : 17mm
- Weight : 21g;Package Content : 100pcs(+/-2%) xMachine Screw
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+