M4x22mm 316 Stainless Steel Phillips Countersunk Bolt Machine Screw 20pcs
- Phillips drive has an x-shaped slot that accepts a Phillips driver.
- Flat head is cone shaped for use in countersunk holes and has a flat top that fits flush with the mated surface.
- Machine screws are used with nuts or screwed directly into a threaded receptacle to fasten metal parts together.
- Measured from the underside of the head to the tip of the screw to obtain fastener length.
- If nuts are needed, use with nuts of the same finish and threading for proper fit.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.›Return policy
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item: Return this item to a Walmart store Return this item by mail
Where can you get it?
Is it available?
What is the price in-store?
Please note, this item is only sold online.