- Main Size. Standard M8 expansion bolts with 105mm length, and the ring Inner Diameter is 20mm.
- Materials. Made of premium 304 stainless steel, provides a rust protection and precise size.
- Installation. Suggested a 12mm Dia. hole for drilling, and tight the anchor bolt with a wrench after putting the screw. The bolt transfers forces to the sleeve, with the expansion of sleeve, a solid connection has been built between a concrete wall and the wedge anchor nut.
- Application. Fit the concrete wall or masonry, for hanging or lefting the super heavy things like a big shelf. It's durable and reliable.
- Details. The eye type is drop forged eye, such eye bolts are designed to attach a securing eye to a structure and then tie to ropers or cables.
Screw Size: M8
Overall Length: 105mm
Eye Nut Height: 39mm
Inner diameter of the ring: 20mm
Sleeve Inner Diameter: 8mm
Sleeve Length: 55mm
Suggested Hole Size: 12mm Dia.
Total Weight: 316g
Materials: 304 Stainless Steel
Application: Concrete and masonry
4 x pcs M8 x 80 Expansion Eye Bolt