Manito Castle Beta Quilted Stroller Weather Shield - Navy
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Top quality laser quilted water-repellent outer liner with inner liner made out of soft Alova fabic provides excellent insulation and unique look from is distiguished design. Clear flat surface optical windows on three sides screen 99% of UV rays (200-380 nm) and provide clear vision without any optical distortions and also aid object awareness development on infants. Optical distortions can be found on vinyl covers which may cause dizziness and tiredness in the infant's eyes. Sun shield curtain provides extra protection against direct sunlight as well as UV protection windows. It can provide a more comfortable environment for baby while sleeping in the stroller.
- Easy pull-down and pull-up design is convenient tu use whenever extra sun screening is needed.
- Large entry way with two way zipper provides easy in-and-out for the baby. Attached Velcro can be used to hold the door open.
- Convenient storage space in the rear can be use to carry bottles, beverages, toys and any other baby needs.
- Cover removal prevention design and foot wrapper for improved insulation.
- Using the S-hooks at the bottom of the cover prevents accidental removal of the cover fom strong winds and minimizes wind penetration.
- Elastic foot wrapper is installed at front lower end and it portects from penetration of cold wind under baby's feet.
- Easy installation on the detachable seat type strollers.
- Castle Beta cover is designed to easy installation on the detachable seat type strollers. As it cover the whole body of a stroller directly, it can be used conveniently on face to face position.
- Supplementary portable storing pouch.
- Provided portable pouch can be used to store the cover when not in use..
- Do not machine wash or machine dry. Always hand wash and air dry. Make sure windows do not get bent while washing.
This product is composed of premium water-repellant fabric. However, do not use the cover in the rain for a long period of time. When left in the rain for an excessive period, rain might permeate into the cover through the stitches and decrease its lifespan.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+