McGraw-Hill Education 3 MCAT Practice Tests, Kathy A. Zahler, George J. Hademenos, et al. Paperback
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
3 full-length practiceáexamsáto helpáyou dramatically raise your MCAT score
No matter how much materialáyou have reviewed throughoutáyour preparation for the MCAT,áyou need the experience of taking a full-length model exam prior to test day. McGraw-Hill Education?s 3 MCAT Practice Tests, 5th Edition provides 3 full-length practice tests modeled closely on the real exam. These three tests--with comprehensive answer explanations--will giveáyou a clear idea of what to expect on test day.
Youáalso gain access to a wealth of online content. Covering all four major sections of the revised MCAT, this online resource provides concise summaries of the most important concepts found on the exam, provides extensive illustrations that clarify the most challenging topics, and tools to help youáapproach specific question types in the most effective way.
- Completely matches the changes introduced to the MCAT in 2015
- Questions simulate the real exam in format and degree of difficulty
- Evaluation charts helpáyou targetáyour study
- Reading passages and question sets mimic those on the actual MCAT
- Free online resource offersáa complete reviewáof the four MCAT sections: Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems; Chemical and Physical Foundations of Biological Systems; Psychological, Social, and Biological Foundations of Behavior; and Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+