* The MC605V/D is? innovative and active motion detectors with HF system 5.8GHz. Motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials.
* It? is enhanced detection zone sensor, As it uses the third generation technology, normal 5.8GHz microwave module can easily reach high mounting high up to 15m and long detection area 10m in radius. And there are two different installation way, surface mounting and based on mounting.
1. Automatic dimming when used in combination with 1-10V dimmable LED drivers or ballasts.
2. Built-in adjustable daylight sensor.
3. Support higher mounting height 15m Max.
4. Compact size makes it suitable to fix within most luminaries.
5. Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be precisely set via DIP switch.
6. Wide detection area, range up to 16m in diameter.
Operating Voltage: 120-277Vac, 50Hz/60Hz
Max. Load: 400W@120Vac, 1000W@277Vac-Ballast; 800W@120Vac, 1000W@277Vac-Resistive
HF System: 5.8GHz+/-75MHz, ISM wave band
Power Consumption: less than 0.5W(standby), less than 1W(operation)
Transmitting Power: less than 0.5mW
Detection Zone Max.(D x H): 16m x 15m
Motion Detection: 0.5~3m/s
Detection Angle: 150(wall installation) 360(ceiling installation)
IP Rating: IP20
Operation Temperature: -35C~70C
Hold Time: 5s/30s/90s/3min/20min/30min
Detection Sensitivity: 10% / 50% / 75% / 100%
Daylight Sensor: 2lux / 5lux / 10lux / 25lux / 50lux / 100lux / Disable
Stand-by Period: 0s / 5s / 5min / 10min / 30min / 1h / Disable
Stand-by Dimming Level: 10% / 20% / 30% / 50%
Life Time: 50,000 hours
- Built-in adjustable daylight sensor; Support higher mounting height 15m Max
- Compact size makes it suitable to fix within most luminaries
- Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be precisely set via DIP switch
- Wide detection area, range up to 16m in diameter