Metal Housing 0.02-1.00mm Metric Feeler Gauge Gap Width Measuring Tool
Sold and shipped by
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Light grren housing feeler gauge with 17 silver tone metal tapered blades of different thickness. Features metric measurements marked on each blade, easy to read. Flexible and blades can be stacked together when not in use. A tool used to measure gap widths, mostly used in engineering to measure the clearance between two parts.
- Color : Silver Tone, Light Green;Total Size : 105 x 13 x 8mm / 4.1" x 0.5" x 0.31" (L*W*H)
- Blade Number : 17;Blade Size : 88 x 10mm / 3.5" x 0.39" (L*W)
- Blade Thickness (mm) : 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.06, 0.07, 0.08, 0.09, 0.10, 0.15, 0.20, 0.25, 0.30. 0.35. 0.40, 0.75, 1.00;Net Weight : 45g
- Pakcage Content : 1 x Feeler Gauge
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+