Motorcycle Bike Front Tire Wheel Chock Lift Stand For Kawasaki Vulcan Classic Limited 2000
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Designed for securing motorcycles upright for transporting, maintenance, and storage
- This extremely heavy duty Venom Wheel Chock is made of high grade steel
- Chock will lock and hold the front tire upright
- With 2 adjustment points at cradle & upright the stand/chock will fit most 17" - 21" front wheels
- To remove, pull back on bike and chock will automatically release the wheel
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Quantity: 1 Wheel Chock / Stand
- Color: Black
- Material: High grade steel
- Instructions: not included
- Easy to assemble
- Will fit most 17" - 21" front wheels
- Premium Wheel Chock can be used as a free standing floor stand or mounted to any flat surface.
- Venom Heavy Duty Wheel Chock
- Will Fit Most 17" - 21" Front Wheels
- Designed For Securing Motorcycles Upright For Transporting, Maintenance, And Storage
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+