Motorcycle Bike Front Tire Wheel Chock Lift Stand For Kawasaki Z1000 Z750 Versys
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
- Designed for securing motorcycles upright for Transporting, Maintenance, and Storage
- This Venom Motorcycle Wheel Chock is made of High Grade Steel
- With 3 adjustment positions this stand/chock will fit most 17" - 21" front wheels
- Rubber end caps prevent surface scratches
- To remove, pull back on bike and chock will automatically release the wheel
- Color: Black
- Material: High Grade Steel
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Easy to assemble
- Will fit 17" - 21" front wheels
- Motorcycle Wheel Chock can be used as a free standing floor stand or mounted to any flat surface.
- 1x Lightweight Motorcycle Wheel Chock
- 4x Concrete Anchors (Mounting Hardware)
- Instructions not included
- Venom Heavy Duty Wheel Chock
- Will Fit Most 17" - 21" Front Wheels
- Designed For Securing Motorcycles Upright For Transporting, Maintenance, And Storage
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+