Nickel Plated Digital Audio Optical Fiber Cable Cord M/M OD 5.0 1M Length
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
1. Aluminum alloy shell design;
2. Nickel plated connector and the wire with full shielding protection;
3. Ultra-flexible wire;
4. High-quality optical fiber conductor;
5. Anti-interference, high-definition, high-fidelity, low loss;
6. High-bandwidth, high performance, light weight and small size;
7. Easy to install, low price.
1. Product Name:Digital Optical Audio Cable
2. Wire Core Material:High-quality Optical Fiber Core
3. Shell Material:Aluminum Shell (Nickel-plated)
5. Wire Length:1M
1. Provide you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels.
2. Use low-loss core, low-jitter synthetic fiber and silver connectors to dampen vibration.
3. Transfer the signal via light, thus completely eliminating RFI, EMI or ground loop interference.
4. Kirsite connectors prevent corrosion and provide for maximum protection of the fiber tip.
5. Precision polished fiber tip for maximum signal transfer (includes tip protectors).
6. Support Dolby Digital (Dolby 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1) AC-3/DTS surround sound receiver.
7. Connect to your DVD, VCR, CD, MINI Disc, etc.
8. PVC 5.0mm jacket prevents cable from damage and adds flexibility and durability for years of listening pleasure.
9. Moulded strain relief reduce stress where cable and connector meet.
1. Connect DVD/CD Player to power amplifier;
2. Connect computer to power amplifier;
3. Connect PSII/PSIII/HDVD to power amplifier;
4. Connect digital TV/STB to power amplifier.
1 x Digital Optical Fiber Audio Cable
- Nickel plated conductors and ferrules that eliminate tarnish and provide maximum protection for fiber tip.
- Digital optical audio cable is widely applied to DVD's Blu-Ray, home theater receivers, VCR, CD player, MINI disc, preamplifier, sound bar or TV.
- The optic cable works with multi-channel surround sound, uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 / 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DTS-HD and LPCM.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+