Opteka filters are constructed from high quality HD multicoated glass for increased optical clarity and color fidelity. The filters also have an anti-reflective coating, which helps to improve light transmission to over 98% while preventing internal reflections and ghosting. Includes a 43mm step ring for use with 52mm or 43mm threaded lenses.
52mm Opteka 5 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD-ND4-10X)
- UV filters penetrates haze, adds warmth, and protects your valuable lens from scratches, dirt, fingerprints, etc. Leave it on your lens at all times.
- CPL filters (Circular Polarizer) control bright light entering lenses for a better balanced color image, darkens blue skies and reduces reflections from non-metallic surfaces.
- FLD filters reduces the greenish cast common to fluorescent lighting and produces pleasing, natural results, particularly in flesh tones.
- Neutral density ND4 filters reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color. Can be used to enable slower shutter speeds. Also can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
- 10x Macro lens enables you to get much closer than the minimum focus of the standard camera lens - as close as 4 inches from the subject.
– Allows your 52mm kit to attach to 43mm threads.
- Opteka cleaning brushes are useful when it comes to keeping your cameras, lenses and optics free from dust and dirt. This tool can help you remove small dust particles from small areas that would ordinarily be impossible to reach.
47th Street Photo Microfiber
- Safely and effectively clean your camera and any other delicate optics.