Oriental Furniture 4' Tall Shoji Screen with 3 Panel in Black
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
An attractive Zen influenced design, same as our full sized Double Cross Shoji Screen , but only four feet tall. Ideal for use anywhere a shorter screen is preferred (to hide an unsightly area, fireplace screen, kid's play area, etc). This screen measures four feet tall. Crafted from durable, lightweight Scandinavian Spruce, using Asian style mortise and tenon joinery. Shade is strong, fiber reinforced, pressed pulp rice paper- allows diffused light, yet provides complete privacy. Lacquered brass, two- way hinges mean you can bend the panels in either direction. Select from 6 fine wood finishes, and 3, 4, 5 or 6 panel options. Each panel measures approx. 48" tall x 17.25" wide x andfrac34;" thick. Announcing our new Room Divider Stand! Now in four sizes! Our new stands are available in all six standard finishes and can be used with any of our three, four, five or six panel screens to allow them to stand upright freely without any bending.
- Finish: black
- Made of fiber reinforced and scandinavian spruce
- Shoji paper provides privacy without blocking light
- Asian style
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Spruce is durable and lightweight
- Double cross lattice on front
- Lacquered brass, two- way hinges can fold panels in either direction
- Overall Dimensions: 48" H x 51.75" W x 1" D
- Product Weight: 8lbs
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+